Welcome back to the presentation of my favorite bread recipes. This time I have prepared a breakfast again, one very popular – today we’re going to be making banana bread!
Preparation time: 15minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of organic flax seedsFlours
- 6 tbsp. (90ml) of water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic coconut flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic oat flour
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of potato starch
- 2 tsp. (10ml) of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 2 mashed organic bananas
- 1/3 cup (83 ml) of sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of agave syrup
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of organic walnuts
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of organic chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350º.
- In a small bowl, mix the flax seeds with the water. Set it aside for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine the buckwheat flour, the coconut flour, the oat flour, the potato starch, the baking powder, the baking soda and the salt.
- Add the oil, the mashed bananas, the flax seeds, the agave syrup and stir until it’s all blended.
- Mix in the walnuts, the hemp seeds and the chocolate chips.
- Put the batter in a 4”x9” greased loaf pan and cook it for approximately 50 minutes.
- Let it cool on a wire rack.
As I always do, I asked my readers to take part, maybe tell me what they think about my recipes and give me some tips, as well. What do they think of this one? Do they like it, did they make someone important to them happy with it? Did it help them save some time? Simply, what do our readers say about this recipe? Here it comes:
“Great recipe, great taste.”
“Great banana bread. It looks just like another banana bread I have made with no change of anything.”
“I thought this recipe was easy enough. It didn’t take long either! Just throw the ingredients in the pan. Simple but great.”
“This is a fantastic recipe! Made it for a picnic and everyone raved…”
“I’ve made this many times and it’s always a hit. It’s delicious.”
“This is a very simple and tasty banana bread. I love the way it tastes and looks too. Looking forward to making more of your creations soon! 🙂 “
“It was very good. I also thought that the ingredients were essential to the taste, not artificial at all.”
“I made this recipe and it turned out better than I expected. It tasted great… I will be making again!”
“I enjoyed this banana bread. I didn’t have flax seeds or chocolate chips on hand, but instead added a few walnuts as suggested in the recipe. It was moist and tasty.”
“My husband is not a fan of “sweet stuff”, but even he thought it was good after eating a few slices. It was the perfect balance between sweet and savory.”
And a little note before I will finally say goodbye to y’all: You’re 1 000, no 1 000 000, no 1 000 000 000 times more awesome and nice and excellent than every recipe here. Love you, love you all!