Not having a much in your fridge doesn’t mean you can’t have an awesome, healthy and nutritious dinner – to make this awesome stew you don’t need much more than an onion, a tomato and a bit of oil and trust me, you will love it!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 3 organic red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of olive oil
- 1 organic onion
- 3 cups (750ml) of organic thawed white beans
- 2 cups (500ml) of organic cauliflower
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic broccoli
- 1 tomato cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup (125ml) of water
- Salt and pepper
- In a pan over medium heat, add the oil and cook the peppers and the onions for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare and cook you quinoa.
- Then add the tomato, the broccoli, the cauliflower and the white beans, some salt and pepper and stir. Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of water, scape the bottom and cover for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cover and continue the cooking for 5 minutes. Add more water if you need to have more sauce but not too much so it doesn’t soak.
- Serve it with your quinoa.
As I always do, I asked my readers to take part, maybe tell me what they think about my recipes and give me some tips, as well. What do they think of this one? Do they like it, did they make someone important to them happy with it? Did it help them save some time? Simply, what do our readers say about this recipe? Here it comes:
“This vegetable stews is delicious! It has a lot of flavor and sauce which make it great to eat for lunch or dinner. Everyone in my family loved it. The idea to use cauliflower instead of potatoes is also interesting. I like the easy way to cook it and the variation on the quinoa side dish. The authors should give more details on how they did this recipe, that would be interesting to hear about, maybe the amount of water used, time etc..”
“You’re a genius MY DUUUDE”!
“I made your vegetable stew and it was very tasty and definitely filling. I added to it some cubed chicken cooked in oil and herbs and let the sauce thicken. This worked great for my husband because he’s not a big fan of beans or vegetables, but he enjoyed this dish as well. I also used the SFG method for this dish because we were short on time. Thank you for sharing such a great recipe”
“I like this recipe, like this recipes soooo soooo s o o o o o o o o o o muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch………..”
“”vegetable stew” What a wonderful dish to make with the weather getting hot.”
And a little note before I will finally say goodbye to y’all: You’re 1 000, no 1 000 000, no 1 000 000 000 times more awesome and nice and excellent than every recipe here. Love you, love you all!