Looking for a perfect recipe to bake and share with your loved ones? These homemade muffins are the answer! They’re made with organic ingredients, so it’s guaranteed that you’ll be giving your family the best. Simply mix up all the ingredients, put them in a muffin pan, and bake them for about 25 minutes. They’re sure to be enjoyed by everyone!
And the rest of your cooked butternut squash you can use to cook delicious butternut squash cookies.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Makes: 12 muffins
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of grounded organic flax seeds
- 6 tbsp. (180ml) of water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic oat flour
- 1 cup (250ml) of sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml of organic coconut flour
- 1 tsp. (5ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp. (5ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (125ml) of organic coconut oil
- 1/3 cups (83ml) organic brown sugar
- 3/4 (187ml) of organic butternut squash puree
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic almond milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic raisins
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 375º.
- In a small bowl, combine the flax seeds and the water. Set aside for about 10 minutes until you see it’s as thick as eggs.
- In a medium bowl, blend the oat flour, the sorghum flour, tapioca flour, the coconut flour, the baking powder, the baking soda, the salt and the cinnamon.
- In a last bigger bowl, cream the coconut oil with the brown sugar. Add in the butternut squash, the flax seeds and the milk.
- Gradually incorporate the flour mix and stir. Finally put in the raisins and the walnuts.
- Place the batter in your muffin tin and put it in the oven for 25 minutes or until the tip of your knife comes out clean.
- When they’re cooked, place them on a wired rack so they can cool
The Butternut Squash Muffins are my favorite because they’re made from organic ingredients. They’re healthy, delicious, and perfect for any occasion. Anyone who tries them will love them!
What do our readers say about this recipe?
“Thanks for the recipe. My muffins turned out great. It’s amazing how easy it is to make your own healthy, organic food. I’m really proud of myself!”
“I’ve used your recipe today and I can say it’s fantastic! Tasty but not too sweet, moist but not to heavy. I was afraid they would taste like pumpkin but they don’t at all. Thank you very much for sharing!”
“Hello there! Your blog is incredibile! You’ve succeeded in putting together an interesting collection of recipes, presenting them in the most exquisite way, while always putting into consideration their nutritional value. I really hope your recipes will be getting more and more attention!”