My daughter caught cold and what’s better in this case than a nice and warm cup of soup? I also took advantage of her not being able to argue much and gave her some things she probably otherwise wouldn’t want to eat, like broccoli or some lentils. It helped her get healthy, though, and she enjoyed it nevertheless!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 big organic yellow onion
- 4 cups of organic broccoli
- 4 cups of organic cauliflower
- 1 small organic potato
- 1/2 cup of organic red lentils
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) of nutritional yeast
- 6 cups of water
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium pot, heat some oil and stir in the onions for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower, the broccoli, the lentils, the potato, the nutritional yeast, some salt and pepper.
- Put in the water one cup at the time until it starts to boil. Scrub the juices in the pot, that’s what will make your broth.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Use a hand mixer to cream it.
- I served it with a piece of toasted bread that I rubbed with a garlic clove, then I spreaded some vegan butter on it.
Love you all thanks for all of these awesome reviews baby I AM SO SO SO SO SO MUCH MUCH MUCH HAPPY THAT I KNOW Y’ALL! I know I am a good cook, but it is good to see so many people realizing it too – I know I am really cool – I know there ain’t nothing I can’t do – and you know I’m going to – probably sometime soon – do a boo – at you.
What do our readers say about this recipe?
“Yum! That looks delish!”
“You are amazing! I can’t wait for dessert…this is perfect!!”
“You are the best mom ever. You are doing a terrific job. Keep on cooking. You are amazing. And you are something totally unique! A new kind of mom that is inspiring. I love you so much!!!”
“I don’t think it really needs anything, but maybe adding some sort of spice or heat, since it’s not hot but very tasty and healthy! Otherwise, it is perfect as it is.”
“You are amazing! I wish I could cook like you. This is really good!”
“Papas fritas, yum.”
“It looks so good…Could I use red lentils instead of the green ones? And in place of the potato, can use something else in small portions?”
“We had a few days in a row when we ran out of ingredients for a Cream of Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup, and this is one of the recipes we experimented with. One of the things we love about this soup is how it soaks up all the flavor from the other ingredients. This tasted delish! We served it with garlic bread…drool…this will be our new go-to dish!”
Oh oh yeah ooh yeah
And did you know that you’re probably going not to regret eating this? You do, you do, you do, so don’t do no hesitate do ok do-doo and come and do it and eat it and taste it and you’re going to be happy really trust me boi!