Bars are awesome, but cookies are even better! Therefore we hope that you will enjoy collection of our favorite cookie recipes as much as you did the bars one. Here comes the third one, Chocolate chips cookies.
For 18 cookies:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 to 18 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) of All purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup (150ml) of vegan butter
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic cane sugar
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) of almond milk
- 1 tsp. (5ml) of vanilla
- 3/4 cup (187ml) of organic chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (62ml) of organic walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 375º.
- In a medium bowl, cream your butter and your sugar.
- Add in the almond milk and the vanilla and continue to beat.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, the baking soda and the salt.
- Gradually add the flour mix to your butter and integrate the chocolate chips and the walnuts.
- Put about 2 tbsp. of batter per cookie on a pan.
- Cook them in the oven for about 15-18 minutes or until golden. It really depends on your oven.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool on a wire rack.
As I always do, I asked my readers to take part, maybe tell me what they think about my recipes and give me some tips, as well. What do they think of this one? Do they like it, did they make someone important to them happy with it? Did it help them save some time? Simply, what do our readers say about this recipe? Here it comes:
“Thank you so much for the recipe. It is truely delicious. If you had a chance to go gluten free, I would love to have you over for dinner sometime. Also, I would like to buy you a drink at least one day, any day of the week!”
“These were such a good cookie. I had to make these for family and they loved them. They worked for GF for friends that normally don’t like GF cookies but they loved them. I think this is my new favorite cookie!”
“My husband and I love your website and we love your recipes especially your gluten free chocolate chip cookies.
“Finally, what did I say before about this recipe? They are delicious, that’s what they are! You won’t be disappointed with them and if you’re not gluten-free but still want something good for your belly and your taste buds, give them a try! As always, it’s best if you use organic ingredients in all your recipes because organic products are better for our bodies anyway.”
“I am impressed, even stunned if you will. YOU MUST TRY THIS, YOU SIMPLY MUST!”
And a little note before I will finally say goodbye to y’all: You’re 1 000, no 1 000 000, no 1 000 000 000 times more awesome and nice and excellent than every recipe here. Love you, love you all!