Bars are awesome, but cookies are even better! Therefore we hope that you will enjoy collection of our favorite cookie recipes as much as you did the bars one. Here comes the second one, that I use to call Vegan chewy molasses cookies.
For 20 cookies:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) of organic grounded flax seeds
- 3tbsp. (45ml) of water
- 1 cup (250ml) of sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic millet flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic almond flour
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of organic corn starch or tapioca starch
- 1tsp. (5ml) of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 40 ml of organic coconut oil
- 40ml of vegan butter
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml)of organic blackstrap molasses
- 2 mashed organic bananas
- 1 tsp. (5ml) of vanilla
- Vegan chewy molasses cookies
- Preheat your oven to 375º.
- In a small bowl, combine the flax seeds and the water and put aside for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, put together the sorghum flour, the millet flour, the almond flour, the corn starch, the baking powder, the baking soda the cinnamon and the salt.
- In another bowl, mix the butter, the coconut oil, the brown sugar the bananas, the flax seeds and the vanilla until you get a smooth texture.
- Incorporate the flour mix in the banana and mix until you get a nice batter.
- Put about 1 tbsp. (15ml) of batter on a cookie pan and put it in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- When you remove them from the oven, let them cool for about 5 minutes before you transfer them on a wired rack.
As I always do, I asked my readers to take part, maybe tell me what they think about my recipes and give me some tips, as well. What do they think of this one? Do they like it, did they make someone important to them happy with it? Did it help them save some time? Simply, what do our readers say about this recipe? Here it comes:
“Thanks you all very much! I’ve made these cookies at least 6 times now and every time they are perfect! My friends love them too.”
“Hey! I made these cookies and they turned out beautiful! Thanks a lot for this recipe. I’m going to make it again, along with the great brownies recipe of yours.”
“Thank you so much for this recipe. I never had molasses cookies before and it was a great surprise. My family loved them.”
.Lovin’ these vegan chewy molasses cookies! YUMMO.”
.”I made these today (well actually yesterday).”
“Wow, delicious, delicious, delicious!”
And a little note before I will finally say goodbye to y’all: You’re 1 000, no 1 000 000, no 1 000 000 000 times more awesome and nice and excellent than every recipe here. Love you, love you all!