When you are looking for a quick and easy, yet tasty meal, soup is it. And since I I finally got my hands on a good coconut cream again, I improvised around it and I think the results is pretty good.
Preparation time: 10 minute
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 organic onion
- 4 cups (1000ml) of organic chopped kale
- 2 cups (500ml) of chopped mushrooms
- 454g of organic tofu
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of curry
- 4 cups (1L) of organic vegetable broth or water
- 2 cans (400ml/ea.) of organic cream of coconut
- 3 cups (750ml) of chopped organic broccoli
- 4 cups (1000ml) of cooked rice noodle
- 1 shredded organic carrot
- 2 cups (500ml) of fresh coriander
- Chop all your vegetables and cut your tofu into cubes.
- In a big pot, heat a bit of oil and stir in your onion. Let it cook 2 minutes.
- Add in the chopped broccoli, the chopped kale, the chopped mushrooms and the tofu. Add the curry powder, some salt and pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add in your broth, the coconut cream and continue the cooking for about 10 minutes.
- Put in the coriander, the rice noodles and the shredded carrot. Continue the cooking for about 5 minutes. It really is to warm your ingredients.
- Last step is to serve!
As I always do, I asked my readers to take part, maybe tell me what they think about my recipes and give me some tips, as well. What do they think of this one? Do they like it, did they make someone important to them happy with it? Did it help them save some time? Simply, what do our readers say about this recipe? Here it comes:
“I have been eating this soup for a few days now and I love it! The taste combinations are amazing and the coconut makes it very creamy. I’ve turned a few of my friends on to your blog as well. Thanks again!”
“I made this for dinner tonight, and my family loved it. Of course, I had to try it myself…it’s so good! Thank you so much for sharing!!”
“I’ve been making this recipe for a couple of weeks now and it has become a firm favorite in our house. It is so hearty and filling! We even like to use the leftovers as a great lunch the next day…”
“I used to make curry soup from scratch, but I never came up with the recipe for the soup. This is way better then anything I’ve ever made myself. Thank you! You should be proud of your work!”
“This was a big hit with my family, and it’s a really great recipe for beginners. It’s easy to make, the ingredients are fairly easy to identify, and it tastes delicious!”
And a little note before I will finally say goodbye to y’all: You’re 1 000, no 1 000 000, no 1 000 000 000 times more awesome and nice and excellent than every recipe here. Love you, love you all!