Bars are awesome, but cookies are even better! Therefore we hope that you will enjoy collection of our favorite cookie recipes as much as you did the bars one. Here comes the fifth and last one, Chocolate and espresso cookies!
For 18 cookies:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of organic coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of arrowroot starch
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic raw cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of organic ground flax seeds
- 6 tbsp. (90ml) of strong espresso coffee
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of vegan butter
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25ml) of baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of melted organic dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic walnuts
- 1 tsp. (5ml) of vanilla
- 6 tbsp. (90ml) of organic rice milk
- Preheat your oven to 375º.
- In a small bowl, combine the flax seeds with 6 tbsp. of espresso coffee and set aside for more or less 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the rice flour, the coconut flour, the arrowroot starch, the baking powder, the baking soda, the salt and the cocoa powder.
- In a bigger bowl, cream the butter and the sugar. Then gradually add in the flour mix, the melted chocolate, the vanilla, the rice milk, the chocolate chips and the walnuts.
- On a cookie sheet, make your cookies (you might have to make two sheets) and place it in the oven.
- Cook them for approx. 15 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and place them on a wire rack for 10 minutes to cool down.
As I always do, I asked my readers to take part, maybe tell me what they think about my recipes and give me some tips, as well. What do they think of this one? Do they like it, did they make someone important to them happy with it? Did it help them save some time? Simply, what do our readers say about this recipe? Here it comes:
“I received this recipe from a friend. It was so far better than any other cookie recipe I have made! My husband and I prefer these over regular chocolate chip cookies!”
“These are the best cookies I have ever had! Best gift ever, Thank you Deva and Kevin!”
“I like how you can make them different ways. One day I want to do orange and cinnamon and another time, chocolate and espresso.”
“These cookies are delicious. I love them with a cup of coffee in the morning or by themselves as a snack.”
And a little note before I will finally say goodbye to y’all: You’re 1 000, no 1 000 000, no 1 000 000 000 times more awesome and nice and excellent than every recipe here. Love you, love you all!