It’s no secret that eating healthy can be a challenge, especially when you’re busy. But there are healthy recipes that don’t require much time to make!
This Curry veggie paté is just that recipe. It’s so healthy and filling that it will leave you feeling great! You can make this recipe in 60 minutes or less, but it’s also great to stick in the freezer. This curry veggie paté recipe makes a great breakfast, lunch or dinner. The leftovers are perfect for school lunches or just to eat any time of day.
I usually use this recipe when I’m in a hurry and I don’t have much time on my hands, but I still want to eat healthy.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic grated carrot
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic grated potato
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of organic sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of organic walnuts
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic almond butter
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of organic sun dried tomatoes
- 1 organic red onion (or yellow) cut in 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of water
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) of organic sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) of organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp. (5ml) of sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) of curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. (1.75ml) of hot chili
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350º.
- In the food processor, put the carrots, the potatoes, the sunflower seeds, the walnuts, the almond butter, the sun dried tomatoes, the onion, the water, the sunflower oil, the coconut oil, the sesame oil, the curry powder, the hot chili, some salt and pepper.
- Blend everything until you get a paste. It is better to pulse if you want to control how smooth you want it.
- Put you mix in and 8″x4″ greased oven dish and cook it for about an hour or until you see a golden crust. I lined my dish with a parchment paper to remove it more easily and to make sure I have it in one piece.
- When you remove it from the oven, let it cool completely before unmolding it.
- You can keep it about one week in the fridge or freeze right away.
What do our readers say about this recipe?
“For anybody who wants to lose weight, this recipe is a must-try. It’s tasty and healthy, but not overly sweet. And it also fills you for a really long time!”
“This curry paté is yummy! I made it for my son’s school lunch and everyone loved it. It was filling enough for them to have seconds since they’re carb lovers. And for me, I just had the one serving since I was too full from it.”
“This is a great meal for lunch. It’s quick and easy and tastes great!”
“It is very tasty and I like the idea of preparing it in advance and just reheating it. Really, if you’re looking for a fast, healthy recipe that your kids will love, then this is perfect for them.”
“I just made it and I can’t wait to try it! The recipe was so simple to follow and the results were worth the effort. It was very filling!”
“This curry veggie paté turned out delicious!!! I’ve already had two servings so far 🙂 It’s so filling and healthy, you will not be disappointed.