Bars are awesome, but cookies are even better! Therefore we hope that you will enjoy collection of our favorite cookie recipes as much as you did the bars one. Here comes the fourth one, that I use to call Chewy white beans cookies.
For 12 big cookies:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup (250ml) of pre cooked organic white beansWhite bean puree
- 2 tbsp.(30ml) of grounded organic flax seeds
- 10 tbsp. (150ml) of water
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic whole brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic amaranth flour
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of organic coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of tapioca starch
- 1 tsp. (5ml)of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup (83ml) of crushed organic walnuts or pecan
- Preheat your oven to 375º.
- In a small bowl, mix the flax seeds with 6 tbsp. of water and let stand for more or less 10 minutes.
- In a small food processor or with a mixer, puree the white beans with 4 tbsp. of water. You would probably need less if you use canned white beans, the are so overcooked.
- In another bowl, combine the amaranth flour, the tapioca starch, the baking powder, the salt, the chocolate chips and the nuts.
- In another bowl, cream the coconut oil and the brown sugar.
- Then gradually add the flour mix, the white bean puree and the flax seeds.
- On a cookie sheet, make your 12 big cookies or more if they are smaller and place it in the oven.
- Cook them for approx. 20 minutes or until the bottom turns golden.
- Remove them from the oven and place them on a wire rack for 10 minutes to cool down.
As I always do, I asked my readers to take part, maybe tell me what they think about my recipes and give me some tips, as well. What do they think of this one? Do they like it, did they make someone important to them happy with it? Did it help them save some time? Simply, what do our readers say about this recipe? Here it comes:
“These cookies are delicious. I love them with a cup of coffee in the morning or by themselves as a snack.”
“I’m so glad you made these. My son is allergic to eggs and so I’m always looking for delicious, no egg recipes for him. These were absolutely delicious and so simple. Thank you.”
“So delicious and easy- how could you not love them! Thank you for sharing this recipe.”
“My sister just sent me a package of these cookies she made me, they are amazing! The amount of chocolate in the recipe is perfect too, not too little or too much.”
And a little note before I will finally say goodbye to y’all: You’re 1 000, no 1 000 000, no 1 000 000 000 times more awesome and nice and excellent than every recipe here. Love you, love you all!