Believe it or not, my kids don’t have the slightest problem with eating broccoli so when I got my hands on one beautiful one yesterday, I knew I’ll use it quickly and came up with this quick and easy recipe. Hope you’ll enjoy it!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound of organic broccoli
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic hazelnuts
- 1 cup (250ml) of gluten free bread (about a slice)
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of rice flour
- 4 tbsp. (60ml) of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (125ml) of mozzarella
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat you oven to 350º.
- In boiling water, blanch your broccoli and hazelnut for about 5 minutes. In a small bowl, mix in the mayonnaise, the cheese and the eggs.
- Once you removed your broccoli, chop it in small pieces and put it in a big bowl. Add the hazelnuts, the bread, the flour and the egg mix. Combine all the ingredients, add the garlic powder, the salt & the pepper.
- Put the preparation in a loaf pan and place it in the oven for 45min.
- Remove it from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes before you cut.
- Enjoy it with a salad or some rice.
What do our readers say about this recipe?
“The broccoli turns out really tasty.”
“My kids loved it! Big hit. I’m happy with this recipe.”
“I would like to make this kind of cake even without broccoli, because it’s so good! (And I don’t like broccoli)”
“I usually put some alcohol in my cakes, but this one is perfect without it”
“It’s really easy to make, it’s just that I don’t have broccoli today, so:
ENTREE: Pasta with garlic sauce
Dessert: Cinnamon cookies with chocolate
Preparation time: 25 minutes + 2o minutes for the cookies to bake
Cooking time: 40 minutes + baking time for the cookies ( mine took about 20-25 minutes )
For the pasta with garlic sauce:
4 large cloves of garlic
1 onion`s size ( cut in small pieces if you prefer) 3-4 tbsp. ( 60 ml ) Olive oil 1 package of pasta, depending on how many people are going to eat it. I used penne, but you can choose anything you like. ”
“My husband doesn’t eat broccoli, so I use lettuce instead.”
“I wasn’t feeling very well while I was preparing this recipe. I had a headache and felt nauseous, but I can honestly say that while I was cooking it, I managed to feel fine.”
“I love it, it was awesome, I love it, it was delicious, it was fantastic. may i marry you please pls please”
Title:5 delicious smoothies made with bananas and strawberries
And did you know that you’re probably going not to regret eating this? You do, you do, you do, so don’t do no hesitate do ok do-doo and come and do it and eat it and taste it and you’re going to be happy really trust me boi!