Went to my garden today and collected basket full of nice looking vegetables which inspired me to make a simple, yet awesome and tasty salad.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 bundle of organic kale
- 1 bundle of organic radish
- fresh coriander
- 1tbsp. (15ml) of hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) of organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. (5ml) dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- In a salad bowl, put the kale, the sliced radishes, the coriander and the hemp seeds.
- In another bowl, whisk together the oil, the vinegar and the mustard until it make an emulsion. Add some salt and pepper.
- Combine the vinaigrette to the salad.
- Set it aside for a couple of minutes so the salad get all the flavour.
What do our readers say about this?
“I’d like to try that. I love kale, and kale salad is my favorite way of eating it. I’m glad you shared this recipe.”
“I had never heard of this salad so I had to look it up. It sounds really good, thanks for sharing.”
“My favorite kind of kale salad is the one with mangoes and avocado. Do you have any salsa to go with this? Maybe I could use both. Thank you.”
“You’re a genius. This is so much better than kale salad with just olives and sour cream. This is the real deal.”
“This was really simple and it tastes really good. I will definitely make this again:)”
“I love your recipe. I’ve been looking for a good kale salad all week and yours is the best I’ve tried.”
“You are brilliant. Thank you so much! This will make a tasty change. My favorite type of kale salad is not exactly traditional – I will do this one.”
“Thank you for sharing this recipe! It looks delicious, and the simplicity of it all makes it even more appealing. It looks easy to make too!”
“Wonderful! This sounds delicious – very simple and satisfying, perfect for a dish that can be enjoyed as a side or as a main dish.”
“I love kale salad, I was wondering what you think about adding quinoa to it?”
“If I were to add quinoa, which variety would you recommend?”
“I like red quinoa, that’s my favorite.”
“Thanks for your reply. This recipe is very simple and easy to put together. The red quinoa variety sounds great so I’m going to try it with this recipe.”
“AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOMEEEE, NUMUNUMUNNUM, NUMUMM HAHA”