Discover this delectable gluten-free, vegan recipe in the comfort of your own kitchen with these easy-to-follow instructions. This is a plant-based and sugar-free dessert, which can be created within a short period of time. It is perfect for any occasion or day!
And your kids will love it because it has a delicious creamy texture and a buttery taste that will leave them wanting more. And not only kids – it’s a treat for the whole family!
Now you can enjoy your favorite sweet treat as part of a balanced diet and cook it up in no time.
So, why don’t you try this recipe and surprise the ones you love today?
When you try this decadent black beans brownie, it becomes very tempting to make more. This is an ideal sweet for a party or any event that may come up during the holidays. The ingredients used to create it are simple, and they can be found in any supermarket, so take your time to prepare this mouthwatering dessert for your guests!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of organic grounded flax seeds
- 9tbsp. (135ml) of water
- 1/2 of a ripe organic mashed avocado
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of oven roasted organic hazelnuts (see cooking notes below)
- 1 1/2 cup (375ml) of cooked organic black beans
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) of organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp. (5ml) of vanilla
- 6tbsp. (90ml) of organic almond milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic whole brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of almond flour
- 2/3 cup (166ml) of organic raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of finely chopped chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. (5ml) of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. (2.5ml) of baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. (1.25ml) of organic cayenne pepper powder (optional)
- Preheat your oven at oven at 375º.
- Grease or line with parchment paper a 9″ square oven dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the grounded flax seeds with 6tbsp. (90ml) of water. This mix will be your egg replacer.
- In a food processor, mix the black beans with 3 tbsp. (45ml) of water until you get a puree. If you use canned beans, you might not need to add water as they softer.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mashed avocado, the coconut oil, the vanilla, the almond milk and the brown sugar until you get a smooth texture.
- Add in the brown sugar, the almond flour, the raw cocoa powder, the baking powder, the baking soda the cayenne pepper and 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of chopped hazelnut.
- Spread the batter and cover it with the balance of the chopped hazelnuts and chocolate.
- Put it in the oven for 35 minutes.
- When you take it out of the oven, let it cool completely before you take it out.
Cooking note: Put your raw hazelnuts on a cookie sheet in the oven at 350º for 10 minutes until roasted. This can be done with any nuts.