As you keep enjoying the summer, you are probably looking for healthy food you can prepare without heating your kitchen with your stove or oven!
If you decided to start making your own almond milk (see recipe), that is really great! You probably see a world of difference between homemade and store bought one. But now you have some almond pulp and you are probably starting to wonder what can be done with it. There is also a possibility to make almond cookies or if you don’t want to use it right away, you can freeze it for later.
You can make a very healthy but mostly tasty pate you can put in your lunch roll, in your vegan sushis or in a sandwich. So easy to make since the biggest part of soaking and grounding is done. You just have to combine the ingredients together.
I like to use it a lot like I did in my Quinoa sushi recipe.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 2/3 cup of nut pulp (from previously made nut milk)
- Juice of ½ of an organic lemon
- 1 tbsp. of date puree
- 1 tsp. of green curry
- 1 tsp. of sumac
- 1 tsp. of white miso
- 1 tsp. of gluten free tamari sauce
- cayenne pepper to your taste
- Combine all the ingredients together and let it rest so the flavours blend together.
- The only last step is to Enjoy!