How can we have enough salad recipes. I alway tend to say that I always do the same thing. Writing about food means creating, getting inspired by ingredient, but I am like most of you, sometime I just don’t feel like creating and just serve dinner to my family! 🙂
This is another recipe my mom made during holidays. I usually have raw carrot salads, but this one particularly, has to be cooked.
We usually have carrot as a side dish when cooked. I also have to admit that I’m not the greatest fan in the world of cooked ones, but when they are marinated in the lemon and curry, they becomes really flavourful! Just make sure you don’t overcook them, or the texture will become uninteresting.
Preparation: 15 minutes
- 3 cooked organic carrots
- 1/3 cup (83.3ml) of finely chopped organic parsley
- 1 organic garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) of curry
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of organic olive oil
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) of organic lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Thinly slice the carrots.
- In a salad bowl, mix the parsley, the garlic, the curry, the olive oil, the lemon juice, the salt and the pepper.
- Mix in the carrot and set aside for 10 minutes or more to get the most out of the flavours.
Great to put on a brunch table!