If you have a craving for chocolate but don’t want too many calories or fat, it is really a great one! You could also serve it with fresh berries in the summer, and you have a fresh, light and quick dessert. You could also make this recipe with grounded chia seeds if you don’t want too much texture, it’s just a question of taste. This took me so long to post due to a lack of time! I made it last week and I had to keep aside long enough from my family to be able to take a picture. :-) They were happy to know that they could finally eat it! :-) I also have a problem with one of my flash who decided not to work anymore right when it’s not the time, so the lighting is not as good as I had wish but I had to live with it! Preparation time 10 minutes Cooling time: 1-2 hours (or more)
- 2 1/2 cups (625ml) of almond milk
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of organic chia seeds
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml of organic hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) of organic raw cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic 70% chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) of maple syrup
- In a small pot, warm up you milk and whisk the cocoa powder. It doesn’t have to be hot, just warm enough so he chocolate can melt.
- Add in the chocolate chips and continue to mix until they’re all melted. Let it cool a bit.
- Put in the chia seeds, the hemp seeds and the maple syrup. Continue to blend until it start to get thick!
- Put it in the fridge until it’s all set.
Serve and enjoy!