Cookies. It’s a good afternoon snack with a coffee or light dessert. For kids, it’s something they can grab before they run out to meet some friends. I am someone who likes to eat something different every day, so does my family. I guess I got then used to it! :-)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-18 minutes
- 1/3 cup (83.3ml) of organic quinoa flour
- 1/3 cup (83.3ml) of organic rice flour
- 1/3 cup (83.3ml) of organic tapioca flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) of baking soda
- 1tbsp. (15ml) of organic grounded flax seeds
- 3tbsp. (45ml) of water
- 1/3 cup (83.3ml) of vegan butter
- 3/4 cup (187.5ml) of organic cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) of vanilla
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup (83.3ml) of organic chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375º.
- Combine the flax seeds and the water and set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Put together the flours, the salt and the baking soda.
- In a bigger bowl, cream the butter and the sugar. Mix the flour in and add the vanilla, the flax seeds, and the sesame seeds.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix it all well.
- Take about 2 tbsp. (30ml) of batter and put it on a cookie sheet.
- Cook them for 15-18 minutes, until they turn golden.
- Let them cool on a wire rack.
The more you let them cool, the crunchier they get.