Today I received my first organic basket from my local farm. Amazing to get the first vegetables of spring freshly cut. They really do an amazing work!
That basket today inspired me a Kale salad. The leaves were so fresh, tender and really sweet. I also added a touch of coriander to it. I never had it raw because I thought that if it was hat hard cooked, I could not imagine it raw.
I decided to also add fresh and crispy radishes to my salad.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 bundle of organic kale
- 1 bundle of organic radish
- fresh coriander
- 1tbsp. (15ml) of hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) of organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. (5ml) dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- In a salad bowl, put the kale, the sliced radishes, the coriander and the hemp seeds.
- In another bowl, whisk together the oil, the vinegar and the mustard until it make an emulsion. Add some salt and pepper.
- Combine the vinaigrette to the salad.
- Set it aside for a couple of minutes so the salad get all the flavour.
I served it tonight with little vegetable tofu cubes. Very good and as very often, VERY QUICK! 🙂