Chia seed is considered a superfood. It has only been recently that we rediscovered this ancient seed. It has been cultivated and used by Azteques and the Mayan for thousands of years.
This little dessert is quick and could not be easier to make. It’s raw, so all the nutriments are all intact.
I make it with the non-dairy milks I have.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Refrigeration: 2 hrs or more
- 1 cup (250ml) of chocolate coconut milk
- 1 cup (250ml) of chocolate almond milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of chia seeds
- In a container, mix the milk and the chia seeds. Stir the milk and the seeds for 5 minutes so it doesn’t get lumpy.
- Put it in the fridge for approximately 2 hours. Serve.