Chia seed is considered a superfood. It has only been recently that we rediscovered this ancient seed. It has been cultivated and used by Azteques and the Mayan for thousands of years.
I make it with the non-dairy milks I have.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Refrigeration: 2 hrs or more
- 1 cup (250ml) of chocolate coconut milk
- 1 cup (250ml) of chocolate almond milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of chia seeds
- In a container, mix the milk and the chia seeds. Stir the milk and the seeds for 5 minutes so it doesn’t get lumpy.
- Put it in the fridge for approximately 2 hours. Serve.