It’s not a nice day today. Doesn’t feel like spring but more like a november day. Also another day that I don’t feel like making supper. What else than a soup. So quick, easy and warming.
I made it with two cabbages, kale, one of the healthiest cabbage due to it’s high content of vitamins (particularly vitamin A and K) and minerals, and savoy cabbage, lighter taste than the other one.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 organic savoy cabbage
- 1 bundle of organic kale cabbage
- 1 organic onion
- 2 organic garlic cloves
- 1 cube of organic onion broth
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) nutritional yeast
- 340g of silken tofu (Mori-Nu type)
- 5 cups of water
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Salt and pepper
- In a pot over medium heat, stir in the onion and the garlic.
- Gradually add the coarsely chopped cabbages and the tofu. Then put the water 1 cup at the time and the onion broth cube.Cook for about 15 minutes.
- With a hand mixer or with a food processor, blend the soup and finish by adding the almond milk.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.