I find it sometimes hard to get the good combination of flours when I bake with something else than wheat. Sometimes the result is dryer or harder, but these muffins are soft and tasty.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
For 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of rice flour
- 1 cup (250ml) of buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of almond flour
- 3/4 tsp. (3.75ml) of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3/4 tsp. (3.75ml) xanthan gum
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of organic raw cane sugar
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of vegan butter
- 1/4 cup of sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of yogurt
- 1 tsp. (5ml) of vanilla1/2 cup (125ml) of almond milk
- 1 cup (250ml) of dates
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of raisins
- Preheat the oven to 375º.
- In a bowl mix all the flours, the baking soda, the xanthan gum and the salt.
- In an another bowl, mix the eggs, the sugar, the vegan butter, the oil, the yogurt, the almond milk and the vanilla. Gradually add the flour mix and add the balance of the ingredients.
- Distribute the batter evenly in you muffin tin.
- Put it in the oven for 30 minutes or until your knife comes out dry.
- Let the cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.