Broccoli is a vegetable you can find easily throughout the year. If not fresh, you can find it frozen. You can also make this recipe in advance to warm it the next day.
It’s a green vegetable that my kids love so it’s usually no argument with them to eat it.
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 45 minutes
- 1 pound of organic broccoli
- 1 cup (250ml) of organic hazelnuts
- 1 cup (250ml) of gluten free bread (about a slice)
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of rice flour
- 4 tbsp. (60ml) of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (125ml) of mozzarella
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) of garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
Preheat you oven to 350º.
In boiling water, blanch your broccoli and hazelnut for about 5 minutes. In a small bowl, mix in the mayonnaise, the cheese and the eggs.
Once you removed your broccoli, chop it in small pieces and put it in a big bowl. Add the hazelnuts, the bread, the flour and the egg mix. Combine all the ingredients, add the garlic powder, the salt & the pepper.
Put the preparation in a loaf pan and place it in the oven for 45min.
Remove it from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes before you cut.
Enjoy it with a salad or some rice.